How do I submit my application to a non-University (external) supervisor for review

If your supervisor is NOT A MEMBER OF THE UNIVERSITY you can still request that they approve your submission. To do this:

  1. After completing the IRGA form click the ‘large green button that says ‘Submit this research application’
  2. On the next page click the ‘Select an external supervisor’
  3. Enter the name and email address of your supervisor (see below)
  4. Compete the rest of the application as normal.

Your supervisor will then receive an email with a unique link in that allows them to access and review your submission application. You will then be notified via email when they have reviewed your submission.

You can review this information at any time by going to the ‘History tab’

Category Tags: FAQs, For students